Welcome to Rat Camp

Howdy Y'all!

I hope this can be a place for us all to share our ramblings. The curse of 'Giddiyup!' (and the modern lifestyle) has placed us all far from the old ranch house (aka. Rat Camp), but if you're like me your heart still resides there.
Com'on y'all, show us what you're made of!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quick news

Hi all - We just wanted to post a quick little note about a change in our situation. We have decided to move back to Flagstaff, in northern Arizona. Actually - it was decided some time back - but we are only now sending the word along. We are moving on July 26th. I think most of you have my email - and that's the best way to contact me, as my phone number will likely change soon. My mom (Carolyn) will also have the contact info

So, if you're in the neighborhood, stop in and say hullo.

Jed and Tracey Hayes

No comments: