Welcome to Rat Camp

Howdy Y'all!

I hope this can be a place for us all to share our ramblings. The curse of 'Giddiyup!' (and the modern lifestyle) has placed us all far from the old ranch house (aka. Rat Camp), but if you're like me your heart still resides there.
Com'on y'all, show us what you're made of!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sad news and new adventures

Sadly, Jed and I lost our baby at 17 weeks gestation (on 9/11 to be exact...what's with that day?!?!?). The docs don't know why and believe our next pregnancy (whenever it may be) will be healthy and hope I will be able to carry to term.

Due to a number of factors we have decided to move from Flagstaff to Buckeye (where Carolyn and Marc are). Jed is starting a fabulous new job as the Special Education Coordinator for one of the middle schools and I hope to continue my career in higher-ed student services.

Sending much love to the rest of the Rat Camp, Jed and Tracey Hayes

1 comment:

Elton Ersch said...

Sorry to read about the loss of your baby, Tracey.
But I hope the new adventures turn out for the best for both you and Jed!

Elton